Westermo repair service
If your product is faulty and is covered by the Westermo warranty you can request to have it repaired. We can also repair products that are out of warranty at an agreed cost.
The Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) process is described in the following steps.
1. Before sending a unit for repair or credit, you must contact the Westermo UK office. Find contact information here.
2. You will, if necessary, be assigned an RMA number. Any returns for credit must be agreed in writing by Westermo.
3. Label the outer packaging and any paperwork with the RMA number you have been assigned. Without a valid RMA number, there may be a delay in your unit being inspected,
4. Returned products must be appropriately packaged, to avoid damage during transport. Any failure to do so, the sender will be fully liable for the damage. Transit damage is not covered by warranty.
5. Where items are being returned for credit, they must be returned in their original packaging, in a saleable condition, within 30 days of the date of delivery.
6. Shipping costs are paid for by the sender.
7. Units returned outside of their warranty period will be subject to an inspection fee.
8. When a unit has been repaired, Westermo will send it back on the next available shipping day. Repaired products will be returned at Westermo's expense.
9. Damage upon arrival must be reported within 30 days of receipt of the product. After 30 days, we will assume that the product was received in good condition.